About us

Beta Capital Management - About us

Beta Capital Wealth Management was founded in 1995 in Miami as a group of financial related companies specializing in providing investment advice and trade execution services to individual and institutional investors. Beta Capital Wealth is comprised of:

  • Beta Capital Securities LLC., a registered broker-dealer with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), and Beta Capital Management, L.L.C., a registered investment adviser, regulated and supervised by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) (jointly referred to as “Beta”). Beta is owned by the Crèdit Andorrà Group, one of the leading banking groups in Andorra. Securities products are offered by Beta Capital LLC. which is FINRA and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) member. 
  • Investment advisory services are offered through Beta Capital Management, L.L.C. (“BCM”). Beta Capital Securities LLC and BCM are affiliated entities under common ownership which operate from the same office location in the United States and maintain some dually associated representatives. 
  • In October 2011, the Crèdit Andorrà Group became major shareholder when it acquired 80% of the share capital, and in 2014 Credit Andorra purchased the remaining 20%.
Beta Capital Securities LLC.

Beta is a licensed broker-dealer in the United States that operates in securities intermediation in the market, as well as providing global asset management services for private and institutional clients.

Our success as a company is based on the creation, growth, protection, management and the generational wealth transfer of our clients.

Beta Capital Securities LLC. is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a broker-dealer.

Beta Capital Securities LLC. is also registered with the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

Beta Capital Securities LLC. is also registered with the National Futures Association as an Introducing Broker.

The firm is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) and the National Futures Association (NFA), and is a member of NASDAQ OMX (NASDAQ) and of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).

 

 

Beta Capital Management, L.L.C.

Beta Capital Management, L.L.C., a company in the group, is an SEC registered investment advisor in the USA. We provide investment advisory services for our clients through Beta Capital Management, L.L.C. 

Our independence and open architectures drive the quality of our uncompromised advice as we guide clients in asset allocation and portfolio diversification.